Here is a low-fat banana pudding recipe that I made with my family. I hope you enjoy. You can buy the ingredients from Walmart.
- One box of Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers (11 ounces)
- Five medium ripened bananas.
- One package of Great Value Light Cream Cheese
- 14 Ounces of Great Value Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix – 5.1 ounces of
- Two cups of Skim Milk
- Eight Ounces of Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
- With a thirteen by nine-inch baking pan, line the baking pan with reduced-fat Nila Wafers. Save some wafers for garnishing top of pudding.
- Peel and slice five medium ripened bananas. Place on top of wafers.
- With a mixing bowl, mix fat free sweetened condensed milk with Great Value cream cheese until texture is smooth. After texture is smooth, mix in banana cream pudding mix and two cups of skim milk. Allow to beat for several minutes. Watch extra amounts of pudding on side of bowl and scrape into mixture.
- Use Cool Whip to fold into the mixture. When banana cream mixture is completed, spread into previously arranged pan.
- Garnish top of mixture with remaining Fat Free Nila Wafers. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.